Cockroach Control Devon
There are 1000’s of species of cockroach globally but the main 2 species found and considered as pests within the UK are the Oriental & German.
Finding cockroaches in your home or business can be very upsetting. Cockroaches are known carriers of diseases and exposure to this pest can pose significant health risks.
Cockroaches are extremely tough insects and their ability to breed rapidly makes professional treatment essential to control any infestation. Professional products and methodologies are the only real solutions that are powerful enough to eliminate all stages of their lifecycle.
Cockroach activity may be identified by the following:
- An unusual/unpleasant smell
- Droppings (Approx. 2mm long and brown/black colour)
- Smear marks left in transit pathways
- Shed skins
- Infection & Contamination. Cockroaches spread and carry several diseases Inc. Salmonella, Dysentery, Gastroenteritis & Viruses
- Damage to reputation & resultant loss of revenue
- Environmental management Inc. removal of harbourage & deep cleaning
Did you Know….
Cockroaches will turn to cannibalism and eat their own dead if in need of a food source.
Our knowledge and understanding of the habits of potential problem species enables us to deliver fast and efficient solutions, and also to provide advice and longer-term support with ensuring that a return of the issue is avoided …